Hi there...I'm your latest 'Newbie'

Hi there!So here's a joke:

Question: What do you call a sea bed covered in dead Management Consultants?

Answer: A hell of a good start!

Sorry about that! :lol: Look forward to meeting you on the forums!

Hey Lamont,

Welcome to the Consulting Forum!

Here's another MC joke for you:

The Oldest Profession...

A medical doctor, an engineer, and a management consultant were arguing about what was the oldest profession in the world.

The doctor started… "Well, in the Bible, it says that God created Eve from a rib taken from Adam’s body. This must have required surgery, and so I can claim with a high degree of confidence that mine is the oldest profession in the world."

The engineer responded, and said, "But earlier in the book of Genesis, it states that God created the order of the heavens and the earth from out of the chaos. This was the first and certainly the most impressive application of civil engineering. Therefore, dear doctor, you are wrong: mine is surely the oldest profession in the world."

The management consultant leaned back in his chair, smiled, and then said confidently, "Ah, but who do you think created the chaos?"

By the way Tom, do you have any thoughts on the thread I posted regarding the Academy of Business Strategy, or the Berkeley Square Management/consulting Group. I have been offered a place on their CPC programme after a somewhat drawn out and quite chllenging online application, interview and assessment process over a period of a month. The whole process was superbly well structured, and intelligently administered, however I don't know anyone who has actually been through the CPC programme. Do you know how I might find any 3rd party infoirmation feedback? Thanks.